Ten Treasure Boxes have have been placed at various locations within Solair boundaries.
• Use your GPS-enabled smart-phone (or any GPS device), along with the clues and
coordinates provided below, to explore Solair and search for the hidden treasures. Each box
contains trinkets, handy gadgets, frivolous fun stuff, and even some valuable goodies like
gift certificates and other surprises. Each box also contains a note pad and a pencil.
• When you locate a treasure box, first use the note pad to enter your name (pseudos are
okay, or first name/last initial), the time and date, and a brief note for the next finder.
• Select ONE goodie from the treasure box. Leave a trinket behind for future Geocachers.
The boxes will remain scattered throughout camp for weeks and months to come, so please
share a memory of your season at Solair.
GPS CLUES AND COORDINATES are approximate. You’ll need these clues to help you out.
Most clues are easy…some, not so much. Use your noodle!
If you are using an iPhone you can download the free app Free GPS from the App Store: https://appsto.re/us/W2A_t.i. You can't use the Maps app as you do not want street directions.
1. You might think holly bushes Arent growing here,
but this iconic building has them near.
N 42.02049° E -72.052274°
2. With sand between your toes and giggles in the air,
your head will spin and you might mess up your hair.
N 42.020892 E -72.051665
3. Between the sun and the green playground
is where this treasure box can be found.
N 42.021433 E -72.051098
4. The net is high with a deck nearby;
you’ll find this cache behind a cool guy.
N 42.021993 E -72.051667
5. Ask a Vanilla one hit wonder,
he might know what this baby is under.
N 42.019280 E -72.052747
6. With a rush of water and fond memories,
you’ll find this cache beneath the trees.
N 42.020093 E -72.053250
7. It’s not Grand Central, this pit stop location,
you’ll find this with an ivy league education.
N 42.023963 E -72.050796
8. Some feel outcast, but rarely alone,
beneath this tent they have a home.
N 42.021030 E -72.052299
9. With sunshine above and Sunshine below,
this shouldn’t be tough for those in the know.
N 42.021214 E -72.052185
10. Remove your shirt, your pants, and your socks…
take a Bare hike ‘cuz Solair rocks!
N 42.019942 E -72.051006
Download the clues and coordinates below.
A family-oriented nudist resort where hundreds of visitors each season enjoy Solair’s --
- Solar-heated swimming pool
- Sandy pond beach
- Boating and fishing
- Tennis and pickleball
- Hot tub
- Children’s playground
- Teen clubhouse
- Hiking trails
- Free WiFi
- Plus dinners, dances, children’s activities, and other social and recreational events held rain or shine in Solair’s Community Center and outdoor pavilion.
Women in Nude Recreation (WINR)
Dedicated to introducing women to nudism, Solair’s WINR chapter offers a complimentary first visit to women who want to try the clothing-free experience.
CHECK US OUT
Or just drop in. Reservations are necessary only for overnight accommodations.
For your protection, all first-time visitors to our gated community must present a valid government-issued photo ID at our office and consent to criminal and sexual offender background checks (CORI and SORI.)
For details, please visit Your First Visit.
Solair is affiliated with the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR.)
We are family-friendly -- welcoming all families, couples, and singles.