To ensure availability, please reserve your site ahead by calling the Solair office at 860.928.9174. A deposit via credit card, cash, or check is required.
A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day.
SEASONAL CAMPING STAYS
- Fees are due at check-in.
- Check-in starts at 1 p.m. Check-out is 11 a.m.
- Pets are welcome, provided they are kept on a leash, cleaned up after, and do not infringe on your neighbors’ camping experience. (Pets are not allowed in rental cabins.)
- Daily grounds fees are not included in campsite fees.
- All camp sites have electric hook-ups.
Campsites are available at seasonal rates for the period April 15 through October 31. Rechargeable vehicles such as golf carts require an additional seasonal fee of $125. You must show proof of insurance for all electric or gas powered recreational vehicles. Associate Membership is required (fees not included in the rates above.)